The narcissism and diversity below are a list of the mad skills and experience I’ve obtained:
(Important: When hired, I promise not to bill you for breaks I take to watch cat videos. To you, this I promise.)
* Top 1% of my High School’s graduating class. No college degree.
* 2 Years As Editor-In-Chief For A Newspaper
* 7 Years of Management Experience in Retail
* CEO/Owner of Successful Company For Over 20 Years
* Advertising Executive For 3 Years
* Web Designer, Graphic Designer, & Programmer For Over 20 Years
* Expert With Grammar, Copy Editing, Proof Reading, & Digital Multi-Media
* Expert With Search Engines/SEO, Marketing, Advertising, E-Commerce, & Most Areas Business-Related
* Computer Expert (Including PC/Network Security & Military-Grade Encryption Solutions) (PC/Windows Only)
* Sense of Humor, While Maintaining Professionalism
* Extremely Creative
* I can implement your project myself, manage a project, and/or help you as a consultant.
* Please Note: When I say “Expert”, that’s not hyperbole. Also, I have zero interest in any type of telemarketing or sales. I am very happy, however, to help you gain sales with the above mentioned skill set. I am also more prone to work with someone who celebrates diversity. 🙂
If you have a need for a website design and/or programming, I’m your guy! I can create any type of site and can program any features you need. Want a site (almost) exactly like Groupon, Facebook, Etsy, or any major site (but with your own twist)? I can do it for you!
My rates vary depending on scale of project. A simple blog would be less expensive than a clone of Groupon, for example. Contact me and let’s discuss 🙂