You say the Bible says something bad towards gay people. It also says other bad stuff. Why pick just on gay people? Sounds like your problem, not God's:
1. My friend Caron is interested in selling her youngest daughter into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. She can read and write, speaks fluent English, and can play the piano. What would be a good price for her?
2. Doctors and nurses insist on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly says they should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill them myself or is it okay to call the police, who, by the way, are also working on the Sabbath?
3. Here's one that's really important, 'cause we've got a lot of sports fans in this area. Touching the skin of a dead pig makes one unclean, Leviticus 11:7. If they promise to wear gloves, can the Carolina Panthers still play football? Can UNC? Can high schools?
4. Does the whole town really have to be together to stone my grandmother for planting different crops side by side?
5. Can I burn my mother in a small family gathering for wearing garments made from two different threads?