I've written a children's book and have recently found a (potential) illustrator for it. I thought this whole thing would be a quick and easy task, but it's been over a year now and I'm still nowhere near being done. I'm learning, though
For those keeping score, here are the latest things I'm working on:
- Creating a card game called "Zyde"
- Writing a children's book called "Butter: The Cat Who Fetches, Has Two Daddies, and Won The Lottery"
- My business partner and friend, David, is leaving our company to pursue other endeavors, so I''m taking over the business
And some other stuff, but those are the biggies.
Cream cheese frosting (homemade!) from a friend's grandma's recipe book. I made it in about 15 minutes
me (top), dallas( bottom), and bubbles the python (not ours but belongs to friends of ours).
because i was educated, i will do the same for you. a "ball python" (above) is non-venemous and doesn't bite. freaky to hold for the first time but after a year of being around them (and the owners are uber responsible and educated about their snakes), i released my fear of snakes (well…this kind. the other kinds can suck it until i learn more about them
Shedding and healing nicely, it appears.
This is my cover-up tattoo. It covered up something I got on my arm as a kid that I wanted to replace (that's why the camcorder is so big).
i went from a 12 to a 7.2. i effin' rock! :)
You say the Bible says something bad towards gay people. It also says other bad stuff. Why pick just on gay people? Sounds like your problem, not God's:
1. My friend Caron is interested in selling her youngest daughter into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. She can read and write, speaks fluent English, and can play the piano. What would be a good price for her?
2. Doctors and nurses insist on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly says they should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill them myself or is it okay to call the police, who, by the way, are also working on the Sabbath?
3. Here's one that's really important, 'cause we've got a lot of sports fans in this area. Touching the skin of a dead pig makes one unclean, Leviticus 11:7. If they promise to wear gloves, can the Carolina Panthers still play football? Can UNC? Can high schools?
4. Does the whole town really have to be together to stone my grandmother for planting different crops side by side?
5. Can I burn my mother in a small family gathering for wearing garments made from two different threads?
Brittany (with Gage lurking in the back) is about to sneeze. That's Ryan's hand showing an epic fail in ruining the shot with his hand. He know my bitches can't play me.
I lost a beautiful, unique friend today. He was in a bicycle accident and went into a vegetative state. His will said not to take extreme measures and he left this world today…peacefully and surrounded by his friends.
Here is a video someone found done a very long time ago. For those of you who want a glimpse into my 14 years on Seattle, this is a good example.
"There is nothing I love more than air-conditioning. Walking inside an air-conditioned room from a 95 degree afternoon is the greatest panacea I've ever found. Sometimes though, I come in from the heat only to find an oscillating fan recirculating the misery. This is the difference between the love I feel from him and the love I feel from her. His love is cathartic and she doesn't even have the decency to oscillate." –Allen McNulty